Role Purpose: We are looking for a designer who can work with multiple stakeholders to understand their needs and to create design solutions which have a high visual impact.
Summary: The ideal candidate must have experience in working collaboratively with a wide ranging team of stakeholders and experts, and designing engaging designs for a wide range of digital outputs.
The successful candidate will not have direct responsibility for managing clients, projects or budget. However, they will have client contact, have responsibility for their output and need to be aware of the time constraints imposed on projects.
The role job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Demonstrable design skills (portfolio and project reports) focused particularly on translating given requirements into well-crafted digital products (Site graphics, web pages and entire sites plus online campaign materials including online banners, microsites, adverts, takeovers, eDM, etc)
- Experience working within brand and campaign style guides and recycling assets for online/digital use
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team mates, with experience of extracting requirements and briefs from stakeholders and articulating ideas recommendations back
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage with excellent task and schedule management Skills
- Ability to work closely with customers (internal and external), understands their requirements, articulate proposals and deliver accordingly.
- Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams.
- Strong experience designing for online/digital outputs
- Self-motivated, competent and flexible designer with a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a broad and adaptable style
- Self-motivated around the world of digital design, you keep yourself abreast of all developments, techniques and technologies
Responsibilities will include:
- Take design briefs and work closely with the other designers to deliver well-crafted final products.
- To provide design and creative services on a variety of marketing projects. This will range from implementing innovative and creative solutions within the requirements of a variety of provided brand guidelines as well as some ‘white paper’ starts.
- Aiding project managers in providing design and production consultancy and assistance in the planning of projects (e.g. provision of estimates and timings).
- Design and infrastructure of websites that including graphic content, site navigation, and layout of content with a good understanding of user experience and usability.
- Design and produce email campaigns in accordance with best practice HTML coding.
- Create engaging creative design concepts to meet the clients brief.
Please apply by sending a full CV and a cover letter confirming your current salary