We are looking for a Web Developer with SharePoint experience to add to our existing development team in Kirkland, WA. This is a hands-on role, planning and implementing web-based projects for our clients. Projects are strongly biased towards Microsoft technologies, other web technologies are occasionally used, and a wide ranging skill set will be an advantage.
You will be working on a wide range of projects for our technology focused clients. Using the latest Microsoft technologies, you will be required to deliver and support innovative solutions that allow our clients to exceed their business objectives.
- Proven experience with Visual Studio .NET and TFS
- If you have no prior SharePoint experience, you must be willing to learn the platform and come up to speed quickly.
- Knowledge of web server platforms, especially IIS
- Dedication to completing projects on time and on budget
- Good time management skills
- Good team player but also able to work on own initiative, planning own workload and delivering to timescales as required
- Great communication skills are a must.
- Proven web site development experience.
- Flexibility in supporting a variety of technologies and projects
- Ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of additional MS development technologies and infrastructure
- MCP certification
- 3-5 years' experience in web development
- Prior agency experience is highly desirable
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, flextime schedules, telecommuting options and many more.
To be considered for this position, please click here to apply.