Metia is an ambitious independent agency looking for commercially savvy accountant directors with experience in technology, finance or professional services.
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We’ve offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
What you will do
- Grow opportunities across the marketing spectrum, including lead generation, content, customer advocacy, social, web and consultancy programmes.
- Build and cultivate relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new services and solutions.
- Translate technical or business language, into a clear strategy supported by concise content.
- Responsible for satisfying and growing accounts, leading client communications, helping with new business
- Oversee team utilisation and project allocation, demonstrating your ability to understand and manage their relationship to overall client profitability.
- Make sound business decisions that balance competing priorities, whilst inspiring creativity & innovation.
- Above all you will drive results and achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
What you need to bring
- A passion for B2B in general and technology specifically
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience in creating and delivering integrated marketing strategies and programmes
- Experience working with large international corporate brands
- EMEA wide or international marketing experience
- Outstanding client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success
- Strong financial management skills in relation to client budgets and resource management
- A desire to use data in devising campaigns and delivering relevant outcomes
- An understanding of what a good return on marketing investment looks like
- An ability to develop new opportunities, within current clients, in new business, or internally at Metia
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and an appetite to bring new ideas to your clients
- A desire to work within (and where relevant, manage) a diverse team of varying skillsets spanning the entire marketing spectrum
- Confidence and experience in juggling several large projects simultaneously
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach
- University degree
Extra points if you have
- Interest/experience in technology sector
- Should have experience of working in a partner liaison/partner management capacity
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org