At Metia we create amazing experiences, understand customers, and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise from our offices in London, Singapore, Austin, and Seattle. In the past two years Metia has delivered marketing campaigns into 88 countries in 39 languages.
Our Dell EMEA team is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Junior Account Manager to help us deliver exciting projects and campaigns.
What you will do
- Build and develop strong relationships with our clients
- Understand their business needs, drivers and requirements
- Together with the Account Director, develop bespoke marketing campaigns
- Show strong commercial awareness, both during campaign planning and execution
- Manage these campaigns from inception to completion with a strong eye on:
- Core client deliverables/KPIs
- Client satisfaction
What you need to bring
- Degree level qualification and/or relevant industry experience
- 2+ years’ experience
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An interest in technology
- Strong project management skills
- Strong client-facing skills and experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on a number of projects at once
- Understanding of billing and tracking finance
- Keen interest in strategy
Extra points if you have
- Good understanding of how marketing relates to sales and vice versa in B2B or technology companies
- Fluency in another European language (preferable German and/or French)
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training and development courses available as appropriate
- 25 days holiday per year
- Working in an international team
- Based in heart of the West End – Soho
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.