We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We’ve offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
What you will do
- Be responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across all live platforms these could include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Be a first point of contact for client queries
- Support Paid Media Lead to develop Metia’s Paid Media offering, proactively suggesting new partners or approaches.
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Become an expert within Paid Media, specialising in either Search, Paid Social or Display.
What you need to bring
- 1-4 years hands-on in platform experience within one or more of: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Display
- A curious mind and a desire to learn and develop in your career
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and problem-solving mentality
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Degree Educated within an analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
Extra points if you have
- Hands on experience with more than one platform
- Experience within B2B Marketing
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.