Paid Media Manager / Senior Paid Media Manager
Metia is an independent marketing agency with big ambitions specialising in the B2B sector. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are a range of large corporations and ambitious start-ups who we provide with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
This role is ideal for a skilled paid media professional looking to take the next step in their career, someone who is ready to share their skills and positively impact on our clients, team and culture. There has never been a more exciting time to join and be part of the Metia group. As well as working with your own team in paid media, and collaborating with others on work projects, you'll also find opportunities to engage with more people across the agency outside of your work remit.
What you will do
- Be responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across all live platforms these could include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts
- Be a first point of contact for client queries and campaign updates
- Support the Paid Media Lead to develop Metia’s Paid Media offering, proactively suggesting new partners or approaches.
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Become an expert within Paid Media, specialising in either Search, Paid Social or Display.
- To have your digital hat on, when looking at opportunities for growth, not only within paid media channels, but other digital channels also
- The ability to take data and effectively pull-out insights that might impact other activity
- To have a firm grasp on the areas of expertise you wish to specialise in, and take responsibility for ensuring you have adequate training or internal exposure to gain experience and confidence
- To be able to upskill other team members about paid principles, and how performance may impact KPIs
- To take an active interest in wider, cross-team projects
What you need to bring
- 2-4 years hands-on in platform experience within one or more of: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Display
- A curious mind and a desire to learn and develop in your career
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and problem-solving mentality
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Confidence in presenting results and new ideas to clients and team members
Extra points if you have
- Hands on experience with more than one platform
- Experience within B2B Marketing
- Experience working on multi-market media strategies
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
What you'll get from us
- The opportunity to be a key media player and help shape our agency culture
- Freedom to share your thoughts, ideas and push boundaries
- Support from your colleagues, leadership and those within the agency group
- An open and supportive work environment
To apply, please click here.