At Metia we create amazing experiences, understand customers, and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise from our offices in London, Singapore, Austin, and Seattle. In the past two years Metia has delivered marketing campaigns into 88 countries in 39 languages.
What you will do
- Proactively secure media coverage for clients, researching and coming up with news-agenda setting stories
- Liaise with clients daily, providing sound consultation and ensure requirements and expectations are met
- Prepare reports and draft press materials
- Work regularly with key media and build relationships with top-tier journalists
- Work closely with accounts teams to develop feature ideas and news angles
What you need to bring
- Strong writing ability and a passion for media relations, technology and finance
- Experience in delivering exceptional media coverage for clients and a sound understanding of national and business media
- The ability to come up with story ideas that achieve cut through in our target media and to see through media opportunities from concept to coverage
- Good client-handling skills – able to consult, deliver regular updates and evaluate success
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and an appetite to bring in new ideas to your clients
- Confidence and experience in juggling a number of accounts simultaneously
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To apply email email@example.com.