Metia is a global marketing agency. We work with a range of B2B technology-focussed companies to create amazing experiences, understand customers, and influence decision makers. Based out of its London office, the Metia Influence team helps to build awareness and earn reputation for its clients by engaging media, analysts and influencers to build brands and grow businesses.
What you will do
- Proactively secure media coverage for clients, researching and coming up with news-agenda setting stories
- Build on existing experience, developing a deep understanding of our clients’ business and their industries, especially technology, fintech and financial services.
- Liaise with clients daily, providing sound consultation and ensure requirements and expectations are met
- Prepare reports and draft press materials
- Provide essential account support
- Work regularly with key media and build relationships with top-tier journalists
- Work closely with accounts teams to develop feature ideas and news angles
What you need to bring
- Degree level qualification and/or relevant industry experience alongside 3+ years’ PR experience
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- A passion for writing and an eagerness to learn
- A hunger for delivering exceptional media coverage and ability to come up with agenda-setting stories to proactively sell-in to target media
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An interest in technology and/or finance
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.