Why we're awesome
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys working under deadlines, and displays a knack for prioritization and attention to detail. This position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with cloud technology and a love for content.
What you will do
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and pursue new opportunities as they arise.
- Work closely with client to manage expectations, execute a wide range of projects, participate in strategic planning meetings, and manage the budget.
- Maintain ongoing communication with client’s global field team.
- Lead all aspects of a technical content program – including defining goals and objectives, setting priorities, creating a communication cadence and rhythm, and creating and maintaining editorial calendars.
- Host weekly meetings with key representatives of the team to understand their content needs for community events and brainstorm on possible solutions.
- Aggregate relevant content for the field, such as existing tutorials or product overview decks.
- Project manage the creation of technical content assets for client’s global field team – content may include meet-up decks, longer event decks, Hackathon in a box, and copy blocks to promote events.
- Align content creation with strategic priorities of client, including mapping to an editorial calendar and key topics and themes.
- Track performance of content in the field, both quantitatively (usage metrics), as well as qualitatively (through weekly check-in meetings on what’s working/not working).
- Responsible for managing a global program, which may include early morning and/or late evening conference calls.
Why you're awesome
- 2-4 years marketing and/or agency experience required, technology marketing experience a plus
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, articulate and a keen problem solver
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach with a strong desire to learn
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in multiple time zones.
- High level of written English and ability to proofread copy
- Interest/experience in software development/technology ideal
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), paid sick leave, 100% employer paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training opportunities, and many more.
To apply, please click here