At Metia we create amazing experiences, understand customers, and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise from our offices in London, Singapore, Austin, and Seattle. In the past two years Metia has delivered marketing campaigns into 88 countries in 39 languages.
What you will do
- Develop research proposals, uncovering the unknown about clients’ target markets and tactics
- Design research programs that best fit specific briefs and client needs, using mixed methodologies
- Implement agencies’ research projects, from set-up to delivery
- Be the voice of research in front of the clients able to confidently deliver the findings and insights
- Be the leading force behind the thought leadership content creation, assuring that research findings are strengthening the message and insight
What you need to bring
- Minimum of 3 years of research analyst/ research consultant experience, ideally within an agency or research-house
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, enabling to design a mixed method research approach
- Experience in designing and scoping research along with implementing research and delivering findings (typical projects will include desk research, interviews, tracking, survey and profiling methodologies)
- Experience in content development, particularly focusing on content structure and key messaging
- Ability to adapt your skill-set to a wide range of industries and product categories
- Ability to work independently and proactively drive research agenda
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To apply, please click here.