Why we're awesome
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world, and in order to do that we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
Metia has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a background delivering digital, marketing and software projects. We’re looking for an individual who thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys working under deadlines, and displays a knack for prioritization and attention to detail. The position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, familiarity with technology, and a client-first approach to service.
Outstanding performance is rewarded with opportunities for advancement. We require candidates to possess demonstrable experience of successfully planning, managing and implementing large, complex digital projects. This role is located in our Bellevue, Washington office.
The Day Job
- You will need to discover our client’s technical requirements and specifications and then work with cross-functional teams to suggest suitable, innovative solutions to deliver on specific business objectives by way of executable project plans and schedules.
- You will need to be comfortable leading technical consultations with our clients in order to discover technical requirements and specifications.
- You will need to translate requirements and specifications into project plans and schedules, as well as working informational documents for our internal and external delivery teams.
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating with a team of program managers, developers, testers, designers, writers, editors and account people to suggest suitable, innovative solutions to our client’s business needs.
- You will manage the schedules and resources for multiple projects at a time and be responsible for ensuring that they’re delivered on time and on budget.
- You will work closely with a wide range of internal and external experts to ensure that we can deliver on suggested solutions.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with account managers on proposal responses, scope of works, estimates, and ongoing project reporting.
- As a senior team member, you are expected to leverage your experience in mentoring other project managers to improve overall organizational competencies in project management.
- You will be expected to contribute to on-going process improvement while ensuring best practices are followed for all Metia projects.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in project management including experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns in a B2B technology environment.
- 6 years of experience gathering, interpreting, documenting and prioritizing customer requirements for cross-functional teams. Have experience managing and delivering a broad range of marketing projects and assets.
- Being a team player who is able to work under their own initiative is a must.
- Extremely organized and proactive project leader that sets the tone for the entire team’s success.
- Comfortable communicating (verbally and in writing) with peers, clients and executive staff.
- Strong Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Digital agency experience.
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports or other team members.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing multiple large projects simultaneously.
- A four-year degree and comparable industry experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and other project management tools.
- Experience with Agile and KanBan principles.
- Familiarity with development tools such as DevOps or similar.
- Strong Extended Office software skills (PowerBI, Visio).
Oh, and a great sense of humor.
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, and more.
Apply for this position at our Seattle office.