Why we're awesome:
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
We are looking for a creative and conceptual visual designer to join the team to help generate and execute amazing work. The ideal candidate will have experience with all things digital. As a Designer at Metia, you will produce projects of scale ranging from marketing collateral and presentations to websites and full-blown global marketing campaigns. Our team is constantly learning and is committed to providing our clients amazing solutions.
Who you are
- A visual storyteller. Passionate about creative solutions and possess the ability to inspire others and ideas through execution.
- A collaborative team player. We’re a tight team, often working with a lot of unknowns – you must be open and encouraging to those around you, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter by nature. You look at challenges as opportunities and focus on solutions instead of problems.
- A can-do person. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot quickly and problem-solve collaboratively.
- Confident without ego. We all wear multiple hats and pitch in wherever needed.
What you will do
- Play a key role in defining and producing brand identity systems and creative direction for clients.
- Develop and execute strong and compelling creative designs, driven by strategy, for various mediums, including social, print, digital, video, and email communications.
- Work with other discipline leads to brainstorm, design, and present work to clients. You’ll collaborate with teams across the agency and with clients to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
- Innovate through the undefined and develop solutions through design exploration.
What you will need to be successful
- Your portfolio is an important part of the process. Please include a link.
- 5+ years experience in design roles, preferably in a B2B tech agency environment.
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- The ability to build positive long-standing relationships with clients and creative peers.
- A proven approach to stay current with latest design and technology trends and implement as appropriate.
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge with Adobe Animate, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Exceptional conceptual and strategic thinking abilities.
- Experience presenting and selling creative, active involvement in client pitches.
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), paid sick leave, 100% employer paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training opportunities, and many more.
To apply, please click here